HDYGT: (waxing philosophical… for her) What are we without our dreams, right? Dreams are what we are made of…If we dare to dream…
You, Dear Reader: Enough cliches!
HDYGT: (said in dulcet tones, arms wafting dreamily) Below is my dreamy Dream List of Dream interviews with Dream Guest Stars.
You, Reader: You’re going to make-up interviews with actual celebrities?
HDYGT: No, of course not.
You, Irritating Reader: Yea, right.
HDYGT: I don’t work that way. I never conduct interviews without my Guest Star’s consent, participation and full approval.
You, Darling Adorable Reader: In that case, who are your Dream Guest Stars? Maybe I can help you get them!!
HDYGT: (squeals like
hissing wild swans wilst attacking HDYGT‘s toy poodle, who had been irritating swans in a daring, if Napoleonically-Complex display adorable child): Fantastic!
In no particular order, unless you know the alphabet:
- Albert Brooks
- John Marwood Cleese
- Brian Edward Cox, OBE, physicist
- Steven John “Steve” Carell
- George Timothy Clooney
- William Edward “Billy” Crystal
- Matthew Paige “Matt” Damon
- John William “Will” Ferrell
- Ellen the Generous
- Tina Fey (played by Liz Lemmon)
- Thomas Jeffrey “Tom” Hanks
- Ronald William Howard “Ron”
- Margarita Ibrahimoff
- Anthony Marcus “Tony” Shalhoub
- Oprah Winfrey
- Practically anyone NOT writing p*rn who’s game